Your child is capable of great things.
Check our weekday and weekend after school classes
around the world
For kids from
3 to 16+ years old
LEGO and Minecraft
Weekday and weekend options for every age (3-16+)
Choose your program today
- Get ready for school and develop self-confidence
- Practice communicating with other children, and thinking creatively
- Gain basic knowledge about the world around them
- Learn to work in a team, and to present and defend their projects
- Gain basic technological literacy and programming skills
- Master abstract and critical thinking
- Execute and defend technical projects as part of a team
- Learn how to develop a project step-by-step - from idea to outcome
- Create their first web page and learn the basics of C and C++ programming languages
4 competencies, developed through the STEM-oriented approach
The child learns to search for different ways of solving problems, going beyond templates.
Starting from simple LEGO designs and finishing with programmed robots, the child learns step-by-step, mastering the basics of physics, mechanics and programming.
The child learns to rely on facts and to test their assumptions in practice. This is how logical thinking skills are formed, based on knowledge of patterns.
Under the supervision of a teacher, children learn to work as a team, negotiate, and collaborate to solve complex problems.
What Inventor parents and students are saying
Come see for yourself what INVENTOR is all about