How will Inventor STEM School fight against COVID-19?
Here are the measures we’ve set in place to ensure a healthy and safe environment at our School:
With the help from the kids:
· Each child receives an individualized LEGO set and STEM activities set. We ask kids not to share any materials.
· We teach kids how to properly disinfect and how to best wash their hands. Then just to make sure, we put up signs and posters everywhere.
· We maintain small groups of up to 8 kids. This means more safety, more personalized lessons, and more fun!
With the help from the parents:
· No parents will enter the classrooms to minimize traffic at our facility. They are meeting kids at our spacious reception area.
· All of our forms and documents will be given and signed electronically, to help limit the spread of the virus.
With the help from our Staff:
· All of our staff members on site will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as indicated by the ACQ, CNESST, and the Quebec government.
· All of our staff are vaccinated against the virus.
· A ratio of 1:8 to maintain small bubbles, and there will be no mixing between bubbles.
With the benefit of our location:
· We have a brand-new facility with fantastic new ventilation and air conditioners.
· We also have markings and stickers on the floors to help guide everyone into that 2-metre safe distance.
· We have a regular sterilization schedule at a minimum of 3 times per day.
We follow all the regulations set by the Association des camps du Quebec, CNESST and Quebec government.
Let’s work together to make this summer safe and fun for everyone!