for kids 3-6 y.o.
STEM Junior programs are designed for the youngest inventors, who are starting to explore the
world around them. Every lesson kids will build a different LEGO model starting with simple
models of buildings, animals, types of transports and moving on to eventually learning
everything about mechanisms and transmissions by building moveable LEGO models.
- 4 different programs at parents’ choice: Early development, Science in your world, Fun with engineering, Mechanics for beginners
- All programs run for whole year
- Groups meet once per week
- Duration of the lesson is 45-60 minutes
- Price varies from 25-50 CAD per lesson
- Parents are offered to choose between STEM Module (4 lessons), STEM Block (1 semester), STEM Year (1 year)
Read more Check the schedule Register now